Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Challange , No Challange

Well Its been a month or so since last post. Thought I'd at least add something to keep the blog fresh. 
I have been playing CH on and off - the hard level now at least half a dozen times now. The challange I have set for myself was to complete the level with no upgrades. I have finished the hard level several times now finishing each map in 12 to 15 turns.
 My next challange to myself is to see how much money is left after completing the 8th map.
I'll post screenshots of the last move on the 8th map for anyone who may be playing and to try and better it.
When I get tired of that I may try and complete the hard map without firing a shot. It will be grapple only battles. Ya right.....lol.

I havn't copied any oke programs that are in the photo slide show at this point. Only because its a bit of a pita. Time is a factor and risk of error inputing/chasing errors. I'm looking fwd to submisions via memory save files instead as it is easier and quicker. However I may break down and do it manually one weekend.  







 

4 comments:

  1. sorry i aint done anything for this "community"
    lately. lifes a bit chaotic atm.
    have made a couple of OKe's from scratch but i dont have the time to fine tune em.
    bonna have to sit in front of the PS2 with pen, paper & a cup of tea.
    did some complicated ones that used channels to know exactly where all the scenery was & didnt jump into anything.
    plus a tank that could fire in 3 seperate directions if fired upon from those directions.
    anyway waffleing now!
    will try harder. Honest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping things alive Speedy, I'm going to try getting the emulator up and running shortly so I can download the game. My biggest time-obstacle at the moment is my damn N scale train obsession :p - Thufer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get the emu to work so hopefully you'll post a team or two that I can copy manually. Not giving up trying to install it yet though so I'll keep you posted, hope all's well with you, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, which emulator are you using and what error are you getting? I've set up several emulators, so I might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete