Sunday, March 1, 2009

Future Plans

I have been in touch with another CH fan. We briefly discussed ways to set up battles. 
Once we get a few oke's running and tuned up we can swap them to try out. Eventually I hope to set up some kind of tournament. I would like to see the first tournament be consisting of level 1 oke's since many of us are starting from scratch. As mentioned in previous post , I myself have just level 1 and 2  prowlers that with just a couple of adjustments on the program to be tournament ready .  They are currently tuned to last a couple of rounds in the game - they hold onto secondary weapons most of the time. 
I have also installed FRAPS in hopes of recording some of the battles. I hope to run a test video and post it . I welcome viewers to critique which will help me improve on my ideas. I have also set up a separate website just for the tournament videos. Any alternate vid host suggestions welcome.
I'm excited to see a few folks now getting involved. I am checking out your blogs too.

This should be fun . I can only imagine how much fun and popular this game could of , would of , should of been have we had some of Internet related technology now. Who knows , maybe Sony and Artdink may see this and release a new game. Then I will buy a PS3 - just as the original Carnage Heart rental way back in the '90's prompted me and another buddy to buy a PSX

3 comments:

  1. This is interesting. I wasn't sure there would still be activity after this long, but apparently there is. It's nice to see that there is still interest in the game.

    Unfortunately, my schedule is still making it next to impossible to commit a lot of time to this, but you've caught my attention. At the least I'm going to try to follow to this blog and I'll also see if I can locate that saved game file I made before.

    Oh, and I actually started using a completely separate e-mail account, so, just for the record, I am the same person who created the holmes-watson blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it. It's not the same version I had before, but I figure you guys won't mind updates.

    Anyway, in order to avoid future file-hosting issues, I'm just going to host it myself by having people request it. And, for this purpose, I created the e-mail address watson013@gmx.com. If anyone wants it then just send me an e-mail at that address and I'll reply with the file.

    ReplyDelete