Friday, March 12, 2010

Carnage in Japan

 I was surfing the net recently and discovered a Carnage Heart fan site in Japan.
After running the url through a website translator, I just started to explore another world of Carnage Heart.
From what I could tell, CH and EZ has been popular in Japan since its release. There was an active community that organized tournaments .Artdink sponsored huge tournaments.  Just recently the site had its first canceled tournament because of lack in interest.
I'm hoping to figure a way to contact the CH fan and inform him I would like to participate in future events and introduce them to our community.

1 comment:

  1. Stevie, I give you credit for being able to make any sense out of that site. Even with the translation the sentence structure is so different I can't figure out what they are talking about.

    ReplyDelete