Wednesday, February 17, 2010

" BUT WAIT - theres more......Carnage that is "

Just a note to the followers - One of the CH rebels here has created a fantastic site "Over Kill Engineers." dedicated to this game, includes organizing tournaments and video of the carnage. "But wait theres more" - Look for the forum where we can post CH questions etc.. Check out my "Duck and Cover" post, one of you probably has an answer to my question. Don't forget to subscribe.

I have also created a website way before this blog went live called...take a guess....

yup...Carnage Heart Revival .

Not much to look at right now. Just a few items from this blog copied ( actually its the other way around )
Its intent is to inform those exploring the internet on the status of CH , a portal directing those interested to this active community.  On the website I have my "CHR OKE battle blog" as a link to the action but when I have time I will add the links listed here as well as to the followers/community that may have an active CH site / blog / videos / downloads ....also.
 I favoured ( <- Canadian spelling ) this blog as a means to see who was still interested in the game and would  
of eventually developed the website if more than a couple of folks showed interest.  Thankfully OKE DOKE found this blog and created something better than what I could do.

One more site to mention - my game saves  ( asst'd OKE's for you to destroy ) One of the many ways to post your oke's for upcoming tournaments. .OK -  I showed you mine - show me ( us ) yours.

2 comments:

  1. Playing in japanese. I play in spanish, only Vs BATTLE.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IqZL61gBTQ

    ReplyDelete