Monday, February 23, 2009

Special Game Save

This is from the first PS Underground Disk ( v1-1 ) . I'll let the pics do the talking.

The game save file can be found HERE.
You may want to use this free service too. Say no to spam ( the file host needs your e-mail addy to send you the link for the download.)
I uploaded this bin file from the emu memory card ( slot 2 )  on the PC.
Let me know if it doesn't work. Enjoy.



EDIT : Due to issues with orig link I have uploaded the file to a new file host.
Download the file HERE

2 comments:

  1. Bugger.
    Put in the e-mail, clicked on the link.
    Page came up & said "Please come back later"
    tried again later & got the same response!
    Sigh!
    Dont suppose you can rehost please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf
    Check out the edit on orig post. I just tested . Its with a host I've p/u stuff in the past.
    Let me know if ok. I have 3 oke's ( all level 1 for now ) on file for you and others to try out.

    ReplyDelete